INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT (ISM CODE)
The Safety and environmental protection objectives of the SEA
SHIPPING & CHARTERING SARL Are:
* To ensure safety at sea.
* To prevent human injury.
* To avoid damage to the environment in particular the marine
* And To protect property.
To ensure that these objectives are met the company has
established and maintains a Safety Management System in
compliance with IMO Resolution A 741 (18), The International
Safety Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and
for Pollution Prevention (ISM CODE).
The SEA SHIPPING & CHARTERING SARL Safety
Management system intends to:
1. Provide for safe practices in our ship operation.
2. Ensure a safe working environment.
3. Establish safeguards against all identified risks.
4. Continusously improves the safety management skills of our
personnel both ashore and on board our ships.
5. Ensure proper preparedness for emergencies both safeties
related and environmental.
6. Ensure compliance with mandatory rules and regulations.
7. Ensure that applicable codes, guidelines, and standards
recommended by IMO, Flag State, Classification Societies, and
marine industry organizations are taken into account.
2. DESIGNATED PERSON (DPA)
To ensure the safe operation of each vessel within our fleet, and
to provide a link between our shore based organization and
those on board our ships, the SEA SHIPPING & CHARTERING
SARL designates the Technical Manager as responsible for
monitoring the safety and pollution prevention aspects of each
ship and for ensuring that adequate resources and shore based
support are applied as required. Whenever the Technical
Manager is unavailable to carry out his duties as the Designated
Person, the operations Manager will deputize for him.
3. COMPANY ORGANIZATION
- GENERAL MANAGER: MR.ZIAD SAAB
- OPERATIONS MANAGER: MR WALID ASMAR
- TECHNICAL MANAGER /DPA: CAPT SALAH BOU GHANEM